BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

You Are Worthy



Behind This Song:
This was the FIRST worship song I ever wrote. 

I actually was writing songs for outreach events and didn't really know how to play the guitar at the time so I was writing to beats I found on the internet. I found this beat that had a sort of a guitar-feel to it and just started putting words to it. Within a matter of 10 minutes, this song had been birthed! I had a sister in the church at the time who played the piano give me chords for the song and teach me how to play them. The strumming was hard for me to learn being new at the guitar, but I love the feel the song has and I am so glad I kept pressing on to learn it the way the beat had it laid out. 

Scripture:
Since I wrote this so many years ago, I don't have any record of scripture that I wrote this song around. 

Recommendation:
Worship!! After glow and small group too. 

0 comments: