BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

With You I Now Commune



Behind This Song:
My Pastor was teaching through the Gospels and I felt the Lord pressing on me an urgency to write a song for Communion. I had been praying and the Lord told me, "Pick up your guitar, I want to teach you this song." 

"Okay, Lord!!!" YAY!!! 

The vision behind this song is the first two verses are an explanation of what is going on with communion. 

The chorus is the response of the people to the remembrance. The whole church is to join in at this part, "Hallelujah, Hallelu, Halleluah, With You I Now Commune!"

The reading of Luke 22 is STRONGLY encouraged for a worship leader to memorize and recite it just like in the recording. This part especially blessed my pastor. 

The last verse is then a personal response to the reading of the scripture, to be followed by a STRONG chorus of "Hallelujah"'s from the people!! 

Scripture:
Luke 22:17-20

Recommendation:
Communion only.

0 comments: