BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

I Rejoice In You

Behind This Song:
Philippians is a great example of how to rejoice in the midst of, well, whatever circumstance. Paul says, "I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:12-13)

We have SO MANY reasons to "Rejoice in the Lord always" (Philippians 4:4). He's given us so many things. I mean, just salvation is reason enough to praise Him! But beyond that He's given us a peace that is unshakable and passes all understanding, a hope that goes beyond this life and this world, and a strength through His Spirit that is unstoppable!

Scripture:
Philippians 1:18, 1:21, 3:8, 4:3, 4:6-9, 4:13; Nehemiah 8:10, Colossians 1:5, 23, 27, 2:2; 1 Thessalonians 1:3, 2:19 and SO many more!

Recommendations:
I would suggest this as a pre-message song or a response to a message. It's not wholly worshipful in my opinion. Rather, it's very reflective on the work the Lord's done and is, therefore, more praise than worship. 



You can hear this song or download it at: 

0 comments: